Production & order preparation Clerk APPLIQUER
Level: Entry-level; no experience required — but please read carefully this offer before applying
Begins: as soon as possible
Time: Temporary contract until Christmas. High chances to become a permanent position then :)
Hours are flexible. Full-time or part-time depending on availabilties to discuss. Some tasks can be done from home, however 3 days a week are needed to be fulfilled at the office, at Sainte-Thérèse, QC. Salary to be discussed.
--- A B O U T
Behind Balloune Design, we are 2 human beings managing all aspects to run a small local business since late 2017. We are Papa Balloune (Brandon) and Maman Balloune (Manola), growing this project wholeheartedly along with our great community. Our best-sellers are our personalized products for the whole family.
The Holidays are coming soon and we need your help to be able to produce more. Will you join us?
--- T H E . P O S I T I O N
We are looking for a Production & order preparation Clerk.
You will mainly be printing clothing:
- cutting and weeding vinyle
- handling a professional heat-press
And in charge of orders distribution:
Other related tasks:
- quality control...
--- P R O F I L E
This a brand new position for the very first Balloune Design employee: we like the idea that your personnal and professional background are what will shape this position. Depending on your experiences and curiosity.
Thus, this position doesn't necessarily require any specific experience if you are willing to learn. However, these are important points that have to be considered:
- you mustn't be afraid of repetitive, detailed and manual work
- you are independant, meticulous and reliable
- ideally you like our products, that would make it more fun for you!
- if you already are into crafts and have done cricut kind of projects, let us know, it's a big plus
You are looking for:
- a developing work environment in a creative space
- a nice human and entrepreneurial adventure (growing business = many growth opportunities and chances to learn from a small family business)
- flexible schedule with humans whom priority #1 is family
--- A small word about us (you'll only be working with the 2 of us so chemistry is a must 🤓)
- we are big fans of the show The Office (it might play on tv in the background during work hours..!)
- we are thinking about making PJ Thursday a tradition. Note that we are usually in slippers at the workshop, it's kind of our second home...
- we love snacks (and breakfast is very important to start the day 🥐🥞🥯)
- we don't take ourselves too seriously, BUT we put our hearts and soul in our company and we are hard-workers 🤍
If you've read this far and you're still interested, please send us your Resume and tell us why you're applying below. Feel free to talk about yourself, explain your motivations and what you're looking for...
Please note that we won't be able to reply to all candidates. We'll communicate with you by email if your profile has caught our attention.
Thank you so much, and see you soon!